– What are you doing?
+ Sipping a cup of camomile.
+ At the coffee shop where we first met… our old place.
– do you still go there, even after I left?
+ sometimes… mostly when I need to take my mind off things.
– do you still sit there to observe people?
+ always… it sort of triggers my imagination. I start wondering about their lives and it makes me forget my worries…
– I’m sorry, I just realised I didn’t ask if you’re doing well.
+ it’s OK…
– you do remember how much that word annoys me… you’re good with words… I mean, you write long essays about all sorts of topics. So why don’t you express it with better vocabulary?
+ I can see it still bothers you as much as it did when we were together. Only now you don’t have to care and it shouldn’t irk you.
– but it does… I know we’re no longer a couple, but you still hold a special place in my heart. So, tell me, what’s wrong?
+ nothing, it’s all ok.
– still as stubborn too…
+ old habits die hard.